MG Pneumatic Grippers
This new gripper family wasn’t only developed for the plastic industry (for example as sprue grippers) but also for different applications in the field of EOAT. Graduated in four different sizes depending from purpose, space requirement and needed grip strength they can be mounted on all common gripper systems.
The smallest gripper from this gripper-series – Micro - is the absolutely smallest available gripper on the market.
The MG series special features are highlighted:
- Four incrementally proportioned sizes
- Two different fastenings through
- a) Standard clamp Ø 10 mm
- b) Female thread in the gripper body
- Standardized compressed air connection with female thread M 5
- Gap free closing of the gripping jaws
- Hart Coat ® for optimal wear protection
- Special models can be produced on request!
Pdf Download: MG Grippers